Sunday, December 12, 2010

NCLEES London 2012

Dear Emerald Society Members,

I wanted to give you an update on how we are progressing and I am pleased to announce that as of now you can reserve your rooms for the NCLEES Fall Conference in London 2012.

The below link will take you to the hotel information page where you will find full details including a photo slide show, sample food menus, facilities and a link to the secure on-line booking engine where you can reserve your room and get instant confirmation direct with the hotel.

http://www.mpsemeralds.org.uk/nclees-hotel.htm

The MPS Emerald Society has an allocation of 60 rooms for this conference and we are advising NCLEES members to reserve their rooms for this event as soon as possible.

Flights will not be released until approximately one year prior to the conference, however at this stage you can reserve rooms for the core days of the event (11th October 2012 - 15th October 2012) and later add or amend the booking with extra days as your travel plans are firmed up.

I would be grateful if you could publicise this within your own Emerald Society so we can get as many people interested as possible and that early bookings can be made. This will help me with extra bargaining power when I return to the hotel to finalise the discounts along with other preferential offerings.

Rooms can be secured with a credit / debit card at no charge at this stage. You may cancel rooms at no charge up to 1400 local time, three days prior to arrival.

If you have any questions I will be more than happy to answer them by return email or by sharing them to the wider group on our web forum.

Please note that my mailing list for this event is still being developed and is by no means exhaustive. If you know of someone whom has expressed an interest in the conference please feel free to pass this onto them.

I look very much forward to seeing you in London in 2012 for this unique and first conference outside of the United States. I will be doing my utmost to ensure that you get an opportunity to see some of the very best of what London has to offer including some seldom seen sights. If you have been to London before and already done the tourist trail worry not there will be plenty more to do on the schedule.

Can I ask that when you book your rooms can you email me the room type you have booked along with confirmation numbers so I can ensure that they tally up with the hotel booking system.

May I take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry and peaceful Christmas.

--
Patrick OHara
NCLEES 2012 Coordinator
MPS Emerald Society


mail@mpsemeralds.org.uk
http://www.mpsemeralds.org.uk