Thursday, October 9, 2008

Meeting Reminder

Hi Members,

Elizabeth Donovan here to remind you of our next meeting at the Academy on Wednesday, October 15th, at 7 pm. We do have a guest speaker.

WE NEED PICTURES

Don't forget to bring your photos of recent events that you have been to. We need them for the Garda, the Website and the Blog site.

You can email them as an attachment to the website email or to my personal email address. You can also mail them to my home address. Both are available in the email that was sent out. You can also bring them to the meeting whether they're on CD Rom, USB Drive or Flash Drive. If you have copies or photos, I can scan them into my computer. You can even bring your camera with USB wire, or memory stick.


Steve and I just want your help in updating things. So please give us a helping hand by bringing your pixs.

Thank you for your time and see you at the meeting.

Elizabeth Donovan